Let us talk about shore excursions on Princess Cays. This is Princess Cruises' private resort in the Bahamas. Princess Cays is largely a beach stop on any of Princess' cruises to the Caribbean.
However, although it is a beach stop there are several other shore excursions that one can do. Let's take a look.
Find Your Perfect Cruise Ship Vacation on Cruise Critic|
What's the #1 hotel in Orlando? Read reviews & find hotel deals on TripAdvisor!
Find today's hotel deals in Miami on TripAdvisor!
Book hotels in New York for as low as $90 with HotelsCombined.com
Find the Best Las Vegas Hotel - Search 100s of Hotel Sites Now - Click here
There are a few things that you can find to do that will cost you less than $50 per person.
1. You can do something called the Princess Cays Coastal Cruise. This Cruise involves a journey along the coast of Eleuthera, an untouched paradise waiting to be discovered. The tour will be done aboard the powerboat, Reef Princess. You are promised to be shown the natural beauty of the island.
2. Another shore excursion that costs less than $50 per person is the Glass-Bottom Boat Cruise. As you can imagine, you will be able to see the beautiful underwater world of Eleuthera without getting wet.
3. The third thing you can do under $50 per person is something called Surf Fishing. You will be given a fishing rod and will be guided to fish for ashore. There is no boat involved.
4. There's one shore excursion that will cost a little bit more than $50. This is Snorkeling at Princess Cays. If you really love to snorkel you will be delighted by the clear Bahamian waters and will have sheer fun on the island.
1. There is an excursion described as Rock Sound, Tarpum Bay, Scenic Drive. You will get to experience Eleuthera's culture, including its cuisine, meet the locals and and dance away to Junkanoo, the local masquerade festival.
2. Dune Buggy Heritage Adventure Tour - The tour will take you to the most southern tip of Eleuthera Island. Travel along scenic back roads past rustic Bannerman Town and visit the ruins of the Anglican church of the Assumption. You will also get to enjoy the pink Sands of the historic Lighthouse Beach.
These are just some of the many shore excursions on the island. In addition to the shore excursions, there are many other things that one can do.
You can choose to rent several different kinds of water equipment and use those to have your own fun in the sun and in the water.
N.B. Prices listed above are subject to change.
My family enjoying Beach on Princess Cays
Princess Cays is really a beautiful place to visit. We stopped there on a recent 7-day Crown Princess Cruise and we spent most of our time in the water. It was just simply beautiful and we would not let it go.
You will enjoy your visit to the Cays, even if you do not choose any shore excursions on Princess Cays.