I urge you to choose a Princess Cruises vacation package, because it is really a smart and fun thing to do.
It is true that you can choose from many other available cruise ship vacations, but why would you want to do that?
Princess Cruises offers intimate experiences at sea. Their cruise packages are packed full with goodies. Your family will come back from its vacation renewed and quite satisfied.
Let us look at what your Princess Cruises family vacation offers you.
Find Your Perfect Cruise Ship Vacation on Cruise Critic|
What's the #1 hotel in Orlando? Read reviews & find hotel deals on TripAdvisor!
Find today's hotel deals in Miami on TripAdvisor!
Book hotels in New York for as low as $90 with HotelsCombined.com
Find the Best Las Vegas Hotel - Search 100s of Hotel Sites Now - Click here
You may already know what your basic cruise package looks like:
1. Accommodations - You get a stateroom of your choice: an inside cabin, oceanview cabin, balcony cabin, or a suite.
2. Dining Options - In addition to a place to sleep, you get all the meals that you will need onboard the ship and much more. You are assigned to a main dining room with some cruise lines, while with others you get to choose between a few dining venues.
However, even with the first option of being assigned to one main dining room, you still have a buffet restaurant and other eateries which you may visit onboard ship.
3. Youth Program - Your children are provided with professional counselors, who keep them entertained and involved for several hours each day.
4. Entertainment - You can choose from a slew of entertainment options onboard the ship. There are intimate moments with individual artistes, large group performances, production shows, comedy events, organized activities and much more.
5. Exciting Destinations - There is also the much-loved opportunity you have to visit exciting destinations, old and new.
I have given you a basic outline of what your Princess Cruises fare will get you. Let us now get some additional details:
1. Your Stateroom - I will concede that the staterooms on Carnival's ships tend to be bigger than on Princess Cruises' vessels. However, you will not lack for comfort.
Whether you choose an inside cabin or suite, you will receive a beautifully arranged room with amenities such as 100 percent Egyptian cotton-linen, one or two televisions (depends on room category), a refrigerator, a steward to keep your cabin clean and complimentary room service.
You will be pampered and sleep in comfort - guaranteed.
2. Princess Dining Options - In addition to what is said about dining above, you should know that Princess Cruises continues to win awards for its cuisine at sea. You will love what you eat on a Princess ship.
You may also want to know that Princess enjoys indulging its guests in local cuisines, to help you feel at one with the places you visit.
If you are visiting Alaska, does it not make sense to try some Alaskan cuisine? Princess gets this and you will have Alaskan dishes onboard your Alaska cruise with Princess.
There is also a special treat onboard for chocolate lovers. This cruise line has partnered with chocolate great - Norman Love - to offer you many things chocolate onboard. Think chocolate desserts and also chocolate spa treatment.
You will enjoy mealtime on your family's Princess cruise vacation.
3. Your Kids and Teens - While Princess makes provisions for adult cruisers to have a memorable time at sea (such as their Sanctuary - adult-only section), they are also concerned about your little ones.
Consequently, Princess Cruises ensures that they have crew members available, who are well-suited to care for your children.
At different periods throughout the day, professionally trained crew members will take care of your children. No, it is not baby-sitting. Your children are treated to fun activities, learning experiences and many chances to play with their peers.
You may also leave your children in the hands of these responsible crew members in the evening after family dinner, so that you and your lover may have time alone.
Note: After certain time at night, you will be charged for the service.
4. Princess Entertainment - Yes, your Princess Cruises vacation package includes entertainment at no additional cost. There is a Cruise Director onboard, who works with a team to keep you engaged, involved and entertained.
You can choose to be a part of sponsored activities throughout the day or relax by the pool. You will find live-enriching programs onboard. These include programs such as Discovery at Sea.
Princess Cruises has joined forces with Discovery Communications to bring you vacation experiences which you will never forget.
Think hit shows such as Myth-Busters, Shark Week and Deadliest Catch. You will find exciting activities featuring these shows onboard.
In addition, Princess brings you experiences which are native to certain destinations you will visit. You will be immersed and will return from vacation refreshed and renewed, having been exposed to new things.
Not to be forgotten, Princess' ships offer Movies Under the Stars with giant television screens showing documentaries, concerts and first-run movies.
There are also several stage shows onboard offering dancing and singing productions, as well as comedies and more.
Your family will come home from a Princess vacation feeling well-entertained and more knowledgeable.
5. Exciting and Exotic Destinations - Your Princess Cruises vacation package will include visits to exciting and exotic destinations. Princess has the world covered by its many itineraries.
In fact, Princess continues to win awards for its itineraries.
Whether you wish to sail to the ever-popular Caribbean, the top nature escape, Alaska or the breathtaking sites of Europe, Princess will get you there.
How about the Panama Canal and even Australia? Yes, there is a Princess cruise for that. You may consider a Princess World Cruise, which will get you to several continents and many countries.
My aim here was to paint for you a picture of what your Princess Cruises vacation package looks like. It is now time to decide what you want to do.
Some cruising families get very excited about sitting down and planning each aspect of their family vacation. That is fine.
However if you prefer to trust the experience and diligent work of a cruise specialist, then you should allow someone with expertise to plan your trip for you.
I know that your family wants the perfect cruise experience and also wants to spend the right amount of money. I get it.
My family numbers six (6)) and I always seek for the best rates for us.
Get on with the request, adding as much details as you think is necessary. I will take on the task of putting together an inclusive family cruise package that works for you.
After that, you and your loved ones may pack your bags and go create memorable moments of an exciting Princess cruise vacation.