Wife & BFF Arrive In Nassau On Family Cruise
A family reunion cruise makes for a great getaway. Bringing the family together on a cruise vacation opens up many possibilities.
My family has been on one such cruise. My wife's best friend organized a reunion cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Monarch of the Seas in 2010 and invited us.
It was quite a bit of work getting her family together, but she pulled it off, with the help of a very helpful Travel Agent.
Find Your Perfect Cruise Ship Vacation on Cruise Critic|
What's the #1 hotel in Orlando? Read reviews & find hotel deals on TripAdvisor!
Find today's hotel deals in Miami on TripAdvisor!
Book hotels in New York for as low as $90 with HotelsCombined.com
Find the Best Las Vegas Hotel - Search 100s of Hotel Sites Now - Click here
There are so many things to do with a reunion cruise. The best thing is that family members pay one price and get treated to a whole array of goodies:
* Your family can sit down to fine dining every day.
* Your family can get involved in organized activities on board ship, or plan their own.
* Your ship will provide a meeting place for any special event planned.
* Your family will explore new places/countries together.
And, there is more... The possibilities are endless.
Some things to consider when planning your cruise include:
1. Choose a cruise with a price that appeals to most family members. Your best bet is a 3, 4 or 5 day cruise.
2. Choose a cruise departure port that is not too hard or expensive to get to. Your preference should be one to which most family members can drive.
3. Plan your cruise way of ahead of time to allow your family members the opportunity of making installment payments.
4. Be sure to choose a cruise destination that will excite most, if not all, members of your family.
Planning a cruise for 30, 40 or 50 people is quite daunting. Start out early to find a travel expert who can pull it all together for you.
Your agent will set this up as a group booking and ensure that you get a group rate, where available. The Travel Agent will also seek to get you unpublished discounts that are offered by some cruise lines for group bookings.
Using a Travel Agent will help you better channel the installment payments and help you to keep up with each person's booking status.
You do not want to take on this responsibility. Furthermore, the travel expert may not charge you a fee for doing all this work, because he or she is paid a commission by the cruise line.
If you decide to use a travel expert, Petes Travel Center will help. Each family unit will get a $25 Restaurant.com certificate, in addition to any discounts offered by the cruise line.
Complete the Cruise Quote Request form below with the pertinent information and I will get back to you.
I hope that the information given here will help you get started with booking your family reunion cruise.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us.
Now go have fun and make unforgettable memories with your family!