Are you a first-time cruise traveler? Cruise Critic is your best tool to get an idea of what cruising is. Your travel agent will provide you quotes or travel brochures from different cruise lines, and will answer several questions.
However, what if you have questions concerning the cruise package offered? What if you want to be informed of the latest in the cruising industry? Who will be your most reliable source of information to answer these queries?
Bookmark now Cruise Critic, and you will receive and learn tons of things about cruising.
Oct 13, 21 10:05 PM
Hitting the high seas soon? Find top items for cruise vacation that you must have. Shop online to find useful items for your cruise getaway.
Oct 13, 21 12:00 AM
Check out Covid-19 protocols I observed aboard a recent Carnival Magic cruise from Port Canaveral to The Bahamas. In this video I talk about some things being done in the main dining rooms/restaurants…
Oct 10, 21 12:00 AM
As you plan to cruise again, here's some helpful information on Covid-19 protocols observed aboard my Carnival Magic cruise in September 2021. In this video I talk about what is being done around the…
Find Your Perfect Cruise Ship Vacation on Cruise Critic|
What's the #1 hotel in Orlando? Read reviews & find hotel deals on TripAdvisor!
Find today's hotel deals in Miami on TripAdvisor!
Book hotels in New York for as low as $90 with HotelsCombined.com
Find the Best Las Vegas Hotel - Search 100s of Hotel Sites Now - Click here
Visit Sucuri to Clean and Protect Websites
Cruise Critic is an interactive community launched in 1995. All seasoned and first-time cruise travelers can join this community in order to share experiences, conduct some research, and plan either your next or your first cruise vacation.
It is a one-stop shop with all the information you need. It includes a complete and detailed cruise vacation-planning guide such as the following:
• Latest objective cruise reviews of 225 and more ships
• Business and company profiles of 55 cruise lines
• Useful information on what to do and where to go in more than 135 worldwide ports
• Ratings and reviews of cruise ships based on the reader’s perception and experience
• Different cruise package bargains, and
• Helpful cruise tips both for seasonal and first-time cruise travelers
This powerful website helps cruise travelers to sort out the best ship suited to their own personal interests and plan a perfect cruise vacation. They also deliver the latest news and views concerning the cruise industry.
Due to their popularity as a reliable cruise guide, they are one of the top online cruise websites that receive the heaviest traffic with over 160,000 registered online members.
Their website features the following sections for easy cross-referencing of information and details needed.
• AT YOUR SERVICE section, where it tackles different issues and offer a clear and concise explanation about the policies, especially on-board rules and regulations
• BEYOND THE DECK section, which focuses on answering different cruise questions straight from the cruise industry leaders.
They also offer some behind-the-scene insights regarding cruise operations
• COMMUNITY section, where it features different reviews of cruise ships, cruise travel packages, and others by the members.
• CRUISE BARGAINS section, where it focuses more on the latest deals offered by different cruise lines.
• CRUISE NEWS section gives latest news and analysis concerning cruising. It is updated on a daily basis.
• CRUISE PLANNING section, where it includes topics like latest cruising trends, different cabin packages, last-minute cruising, and others.
• CRUISE SHIP REVIEWS AND CRUISE LINE PROFILES section. As mentioned earlier, it reveals the reviews on more than 225 operating cruise ships and the profile of the 55 cruise lines.
• CRUISE STYLE sections with comprehensive reviews, humorous facts, and different ways of cruising styles including:
7. Soft Adventure
8. Ocean Crossings
10. Gay and Lesbian
• DESTINATION section, where it features comprehensive profiles of the 20 cruising regions and more than 135 ports of call worldwide
• EDITOR’S PICK section, which includes the top personal choices and recommendation and his Top Ten List.
• FIND A CRUISE section, where you can choose the cruise best for your needs, whether by destination, cruise line, or price.
• LINK EXCHANGE PROGRAM MESSAGE BOARDS section, where members and visitors can post all their comments, suggestions, and blogs.
• TREND-WATCH section, which features different issues surrounding the cruising industry that have changed or in the process of change (like solo travel or low carbohydrate cruising).
Cruise Critic's Prediction
Another feature that Cruise Critics offers is their prediction of the cruising industry. They conduct this every first quarter of the year. It also helps cruising industry leaders plan ahead.
More and more things will happen every year, so always stay informed by Cruise Critic — your one stop shop for cruising information.
Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.