Experience One of Several Exciting
Princess Caribbean Cruises
By wide acclaim, Princess Caribbean cruises are luxurious in experience, but the prices are affordable.
You can choose to take your family on a luxury Caribbean cruise without having to break the bank, when you choose an inclusive Princess cruise vacation.
With several inclusive Princess cruise sailings offered for most of the year, your family will find an itinerary that is perfect for all and a price that pleases the pocket.
Caribbean cruises with Princess Cruise Line are known to be replete with a decor that suits royalty, food offerings that are to die for, and beautiful ships that are out of this world.
What to Expect from Princess Cruises
1. Fine dining served with an Italian flair;
2. Itineraries that include exciting eastern and southern Caribbean ports of call;
3. Widely applauded Broadway-style entertainment;
4. Lively and balanced activities onboard ship and on land; and,
5. Being pampered from the moment you board until you return to your departure port.
Heading Out On Caribbean Princess
The bottomline - Your family will enjoy any Princess Caribbean cruise sailing!
Fleet of Ships Offering Princess Caribbean Cruises
Yes, like many people, you are curious to know what ships are available for a Princess cruise vacation. You might have seen the "The Love Boat" on television and wonder if your ship will look the same - or not.
There is an exciting fleet of ships in Princess Cruises' line-up of inclusive cruise vacations.
1. The Caribbean Princess - The "Caribbean" is among the largest of all Princess Cruises' ships. It features the renowned Lotus Spa and nearly 900 cabins with a balcony. The Caribbean Princess also offers the latest in entertainment options with a giant pool-side video screen for movies under the stars.
2. The Crown Princess - The "Crown" is similar in size to the Caribbean Princess and features a unique atrium dubbed, the Crown Plaza, capturing the spirit of an Italian piazza. You can grab a quick bite to eat or just watch other people. You can also expect to enjoy the Crown Grill, a classic-style steakhouse for adults only.
3. The Emerald Princess - The "Emerald" is bigger than both the Caribbean Princess and the Crown Princess. It offers many dining options, the renowned Lotus Spa and Lotus Fitness Center, movies under the star and nearly 900 cabins with a balcony.
Relaxing On Emerald Princess
4. The Grand Princess
- The "Grand" is taller than the Statute of Liberty and longer than three football fields. This ship offers many ways to relax, dine, shop, play and indulge. There are over 700 staterooms with private balconies, plus mini-suites and suites.
5. The Ruby Princess
- The "Ruby" is similar to the Crown Princess, offering an Italian piazza-style atrium. Additionally, it features the signature Sabatini's Italian trattoria and the Crown Grill steak and seafood restaurant. There is also an adults' only relaxing oasis.
Click here to search for available Princess cruises.
Departure Ports for Princess Caribbean Cruises
Giant Movie Screen On Ruby Princess
You will find that most of Princess Cruises' sailings originate from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Yes, your family may book a 7 day Princess cruise vacation via the Caribbean Princess, Crown Princess, Emerald Princess, Grand Princess and Ruby Princess out of Ft. Lauderdale.
In addition to Princess Caribbean cruises sailing from Ft. Lauderdale, you can find inclusive 7-day and 14-day
Caribbean cruises via the Caribbean Princess from San Juan, Puerto Rico. The Caribbean Princess also offers limited
10-day Caribbean sailings from New York City.
Furthermore, the Crown Princess has limited 7-day Caribbean itineraries from Galveston Cruise Port in Texas.
Click here to search for available Princess Caribbean cruises.
Princess Caribbean Cruises Itineraries
If you have heard that Princess Cruise Line offers exciting itineraries to the eastern and southern Caribbean, you have heard right.
Here are just two samples of such exciting inclusive Caribbean cruise sailings offered by Princess Cruises.
1. Sail with the Grand Princess on a 7 day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to the Dutch Caribbean. This cruise takes you to Aruba and Curacao and then to Princess cruise Line's private Bahamian island, Princess Cays. (Click here to see shore excursions on Princess Cays)
2. Try this Ruby Princess sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to:
Princess Cays, Bahamas | St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles | St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands | Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos.
Those are just samples. Click here to find other exciting Princess Cruises itineraries.
Enjoying the Pool On Ruby Princess
There is so much more to say about a Princess cruise vacation.
However, I hope that I have wet your appetite and have gotten you fired up to choose from several exciting Princess Caribbean cruises.
Need help finding a Princess cruise sailing? Fill out the form below to submit a cruise quote request. We will be delighted to help you find the perfect cruise for your family.
Have you experienced a Princess Cruise vacation? Has your family sailed with Princess Cruise Line? If you have, we would love to hear about it.
Please feel free to click here to submit Princess Cruise reviews.
Return from Princess Caribbean Cruises to Home Page