Miami Cruise Port
You cannot go wrong searching for Carnival cruises from Miami.
This port is prolific with Caribbean cruise departures and Carnival offers many itineraries from this popular city.
The Miami Cruise Port is said to be the busiest in the United States, with many cruise lines providing sailings to the eastern and western Caribbean, as well as the Bahamas and elsewhere.
Carnival Destiny Leaving the Miami Cruise Port - 2011
Carnival cruises from Miami include sailings to the Eastern Caribbean, Western Caribbean, Southern Caribbean and the Bahamas.
You can expect to visit such popular ports of call as Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios in the Western Caribbean.
Your Carnival Eastern Caribbean cruise may include calls at St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, Turks & Caicos Islands, among others.
You will also be lucky to find sailings to the Southern Caribbean, visiting such ports of call as Curacao and Aruba, Dutch Caribbean islands.
Carnival cruises from Miami are so popular and prolific that you will find cruises year-round.
Shorter cruise itineraries such as 4- or 5-days and longer ones such as 7- and even 8-day cruises from Miami.
To ensure that you find a desired cruise itinerary, Carnival currently has several Fun Ships sailing from South Florida.
These ships range in size from Carnival's smallest vessels to the largest ones.
At the time of writing this page (10/2013), Carnival has the following Fun Ships offering itineraries from Miami:
Carnival Breeze (one of the largest Fun Ships), Carnival Conquest, Carnival Ecstasy (one of the smaller vessels), Carnival Glory, Carnival Imagination, Carnival Liberty, and Carnival Victory.
Carnival Ecstasy & Carnival Imagination
1. Carnival Ecstasy & Carnival Imagination offer 3-day cruises to the Bahamas, with a stop at Nassau.
2. Carnival Ecstasy & Carnival Imagination also offer 4-day cruises to the Western Caribbean with stops at Key West and Cozumel, Mexico.
1. Carnival Victory offers 4-day cruises to the Western Caribbean with stops in Cozumel and Key West.
2. Victory offers 5-night cruises to the Eastern Caribbean with stops at Turks & Caicos Islands, Half Moon Cay (private Bahamian island) and Nassau.
3. Victory offers 5-night cruises to Western Caribbean with stops in Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
Carnival Breeze & Carnival Glory
1. Carnival Breeze & Carnival Glory offer 6-night cruises to the Western Caribbean. Ports of call may include Key West, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
2. Carnival Glory offers 7-night cruise to the Eastern Caribbean, with stops in San Juan, Puerto Rico; Turks & Caicos Islands; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands; and Nassau.
3. Carnival Glory offers a 7-night cruises to the Western Caribbean with stops in Cozumel, Belize City, Roatan, Honduras and Grand Cayman.
Note: Itineraries listed above are subject to change, as the cruise line re-positions its ships.
I have listed just some of Carnival's available itineraries from Miami. There are others.
Check with your Travel Agent, and if you do not have one, we can help.
Visit our Cruise Quote Request page and send us your desired sailing information.
So, are you ready to take the family to some fun in the sun? I guarantee that you will have a blast of a vacation.
If Southern Florida is your choice of departure, you are certain to find several exciting Carnival cruises from Miami.
When you return, be sure to share your Caribbean cruise story with us. Thanks.
Enter your Email and First Name below and get a FREE copy of Ways to Save On Your Cruise Vacation. Learn several ways to save on your cruise vacation from this informative book.
You will also be added to our Monthly Ezine which will update you on the most recent pages on this site, plus give you cruise/travel news and cruise vacation specials from our travel partners.
(Site-Owner & Travel Professional)
Riu Palace Jamaica
Secrets The Vine Cancun
Breathless Punta Cana
Dreams Sugar Bay St. Thomas
Riu Palace Paradise Island
Riu Palace Antillas Aruba (New!)
Sunscape Montego Bay, Jamaica
See Las Vegas!