|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue February 2014
March 02, 2014
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
Welcome to all new subscribers!
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- Shore Excursions On Princess Cays
2. Cruise Industry News
- Carnival Legend Tops Inspection!
3. Plan A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Deals for April 2014
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
The top cruise lines plying the Bahamas and the Caribbean have private resorts on one or more of the islands.
Princess Cays is Princess Cruises' resort in the Bahamas.
One of our newest pages at All-Inclusive Caribbean Cruises looks at some shore excursions that are available on this tiny island. Click here to read all about them.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two things happening in the cruise industry:
1. Carnival Legend Tops Inspection.
Carnival Cruise Lines has 24 ships on the sea. In February, the Carnival Legend came up for a United States Public Health inspection and scored a perfect 100 points. This is big news for Carnival and the cruising industry as they both try to shake off any negative impression of poor sanitation aboard ships.
Norwegian will bring its biggest ship to the sea in fall 2015. The Norwegian Escape is dubbed as the ship for a variety of passengers including the solo traveler, disabled travelers, families, etc.
The will have an area for high-paying guests with penthouse suites, family villas, spa suites, and a private restaurant with an outdoor terrace and a courtyard area sporting a retractable roof.
The Norwegian Escape will feature 1,168 balcony cabins and play host to 4,200 passengers.
You will be able to see itineraries for the "Escape" by April 2014.
Plan A Group Cruise
A group cruise is comprised of at least 8 cabins with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
**Group Cruise for October 4 - 9
We are excited to invite you to join us on a group cruise to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands this October. Deposits are only $25/person and are due by March 15th. Final fares start at $413/person.
Find all the details on what promises to be an
exciting sailing this fall at: Annual Group Cruise.
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise vacation.
Tip: Consider Buying Your Cruise and Airline Tickets Separately - Travel combos can be great, but this is not always true with cruising.
At the time of buying your cruise ticket, you may be offered a cruise and airfare combo. Kindly ask to be given the price for each option before booking - cruise and airline tickets together vs. cruise ticket and airline ticket separately.
It is common to save some money when you book them separately.
Happy cruise saving!
April 2014 Caribbean Cruise Deals
April is spring break season and cruise prices tend to climb above those available for March or early May. However, you can get lucky with a last minute cruise booking. See below.
Here are 5 of many available April 2014 Caribbean cruise deals (fares do not include taxes and port charges):
1. Carnival Paradise offers a 4-day itinerary from Tampa, Florida on April 10th to Cozumel starting at $289/person (double occupancy).
2. Celebrity Constellation offers a 5-day itinerary from Ft. Lauderdale on April 5th to Cozumel and Key West starting at $269/person (double occupancy).
3. Disney Wonder has a 5-day sailing from Miami on April 4th to Cozumel and Grand Cayman starting at $801/person (double occupancy).
4. Ruby Princess offers a 5-day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale on April 7th to Cozumel, Mexico and Grand Cayman starting at $379/person (double occupancy).
5. Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas has a 4-day itinerary from Miami on April 7th to Nassau, Coco Cay and Key West starting at $289/person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many. Check with your Travel Agent, the cruise line directly, or let us help you.
You may book directly at PetesTravel.com or send us a Cruise Quote Request.
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you!
See you next month.
|Back to Back Issues Page|