Who needs vacation reviews?
Whether you are planning an inclusive Caribbean cruise for your family or you plan to rent a vacation unit on a hot piece of Caribbean island or stay at an inclusive Caribbean resort, it is quite helpful to know what past visitors or passengers have to say.
Feb 18, 23 11:41 PM
Feb 12, 23 11:34 PM
Jan 21, 23 03:00 PM
Find Your Perfect Cruise Ship Vacation on Cruise Critic|
What's the #1 hotel in Orlando? Read reviews & find hotel deals on TripAdvisor!
Find today's hotel deals in Miami on TripAdvisor!
Book hotels in New York for as low as $90 with HotelsCombined.com
Find the Best Las Vegas Hotel - Search 100s of Hotel Sites Now - Click here
It is true to note that any two people may have conflicting reviews about the same Caribbean vacation experience.
Read the reviews, but go with your gut feelings.
Tourists enjoying Dunn's River Falls, Jamaica
Taken on my family's Carnival Destiny Cruise 2011.
Ships docked in Roadtown, Tortola, BVI
My family was with Norwegian Dawn (left).
Which Caribbean cruise line have you sailed with? Personally, my family has sailed with 4 top Caribbean cruise lines - Carnival Cruise Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean.
It is fair to say that we enjoyed sailing with all 3 cruise lines. However, in terms of kids' programs and entertainment, our kids seem to agree that Camp Carnival is the bomb!
How do past cruise passengers rate Caribbean cruise lines?
Let us see what past guests say about Royal Caribbean, Carnival Cruise Lines, Norwegian, Princess Cruises, Disney Cruises, Holland America and Celebrity - courtesy of TripAdvisor.
Links to Reviews from Past Cruise Passengers:
1. Carnival Cruises TripAdvisor Reviews
2. Celebrity Cruises TripAdvisor Reviews
3. Disney Cruises TripAdvisor Reviews
4. Holland America TripAdvisor Reviews
5. Norwegian Cruise Line TripAdvisor Reviews
6. Princess Cruises TripAdvisor Reviews
7. Royal Caribbean TripAdvisor Reviews
If you are planning an inclusive Caribbean cruise from any port in the US or probably from Puerto Rico or Barbados, I strongly suggest that you plan to book a hotel near your cruise port to stay the day before or after your cruise.
It is therefore helpful to know what hotels are available and also what past guests have to say about hotels near your respective cruise port.
Links to Reviews on Hotels Near Popular US Cruise Ports
1. New York Hotels and Reviews
2. Baltimore Hotels and Reviews
4. Charleston Hotels and Reviews
5. Jacksonville Hotels and Reviews
6. Cape Canaveral Hotels and Reviews
7. Ft. Lauderdale Hotels and Reviews
11. New Orleans Hotels and Reviews
12. Galveston Hotels and Reviews
For those of you who are not sailing to the Caribbean, but instead are considering staying at an inclusive Caribbean resort, here are some vacation reviews that may help you prepare for what to expect (courtesy of TripAdvisor).
1. Aruba Inclusive Resort Reviews
2. Bahamas Inclusive Resort Reviews
3. Cancun Inclusive Resort Reviews
4. Dominican Republic Inclusive Resort Reviews
5. Jamaica Inclusive Resort Reviews
6. Puerto Rico Inclusive Resort Reviews
7. St. Lucia Inclusive Resort Reviews
Wherever your family vacation plans will take you this winter, next spring or next summer, we hope that we have made it easier by giving you an opportunity to read what others have said and are saying.
Nothing beats being prepared your family getaway and what better way to do that than with useful family vacation reviews.
Have you cruised to the Caribbean, stayed at a port hotel, or an inclusive Caribbean resort? Share Your Experience!
Return from Vacation Reviews to Family Caribbean Cruise
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.