|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue May 2014
May 30, 2014
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
Welcome to all new subscribers!
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- Cruise Pack Mission
2. Cruise Industry News
- MSC Orders 4 Large Ships
3. Plan A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Deals for July 2014
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
Cruise Pack Mission
I believe that helping others is one of the greatest things that we can do on this earth. I also believe that we can add a little fun to our vacation, by helping someone while out having fun.
One of our newest pages at All-Inclusive Caribbean Cruises seeks to encourage cruisers to brighten a child's life at least for one day. Interested? Click here to read all about it.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two of several things happening in the cruise industry:
1. MSC Orders 4 Large Ships.
In an effort to double its cruising capacity, MSC has ordered 4 new ships. Two of the ships will be able to carry 4,170 passengers at double occupancy, while the other two will carry 4,500 passengers.
Two of the ships will debut in 2017, one in 2018 and the last one in 2019.
If you have sailed with Norwegian Cruise Line, then you know that their ships offer several specialty restaurants. These eateries are separate from the formal dining room service that is included in your cruise ticket package.
Whereas Norwegian previously allowed guests interested in eating at their specialty restaurants to reserve seats as early as 45 days prior to sailing, reservations may now be made 100 days in advance.
Check with your Travel Agent for more information.
Plan A Group Cruise
A group cruise is comprised of at least 8 cabins (Carnival Cruises - varies with other cruise lines) with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
**Group Cruise for October 4 - 9
We are excited to invite you to join us on a group cruise to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands this October. Deposits are now $200/person and are due by June 4th. Final fares start at $413/person.
Find all the details on what promises to be an exciting sailing this fall at: Annual Group Cruise.
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise vacation.
Tip: Holiday Cruise Sales!
It will cost you more, if you cruise on or around a holiday. However, you could save on a future cruise, if you book that cruise near a holiday.
Like any other industry that offers sales during holidays, cruise lines do the same. If you plan to cruise later this year, wait for July 4th or Labor Day to book. You should save.
Happy cruise saving!
July 2014 Caribbean Cruise Deals
Before listing some cruise deals for July, I must tell you that there are some super cool savings currently available on last minute June cruises. Click here for June cruise savings!
Here are 5 of many available July 2014 Caribbean cruise deals (fares do not include taxes and port charges):
1. Carnival Victory offers a 5-day itinerary from Miami on July 7th and 21st to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau starting at $339/person (double occupancy).
2. Carnival Ecstasy offers a 4-day itinerary from Miami on July 28th to Key West and Cozumel starting at $359/person (double occupancy).
3. Norwegian Sky offers a 4-day sailing from Miami on July 28th to Freeport, Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas) starting at $379/person (double occupancy).
4. Caribbean Princess offers a 7- day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale on July 26th to Princess Cays (Bahamas), St. Thomas, San Juan and Nassau starting at $599/person (double occupancy).
5. Royal Caribbean's Vision of the Seas has a 4-day itinerary from Ft. Lauderdale on July 17th and 31st to Cozumel starting at $389/person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many July sailings. Click here for other July cruises.
You may also check with your Travel Agent, the cruise line directly, or let us help you.
Book directly atPetesTravel.com or send us a Cruise Quote Request.
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you!
See you next month!
|Back to Back Issues Page|