|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue December 2013
December 30, 2013
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- Crown Princess Thanksgiving Cruise 2013
2. Cruise Industry News
- Carnival Pulls Ship from New York
3. Try A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Specials for February 2014
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
Since our last mailing, you have celebrated Thanksgiving and Christmas. I hope you had a great holiday season with our loved ones, and I wish you the very best for 2014.
Now, while you might have been home or away with family for Thanksgiving, I was away at sea on a Princess cruise.
My family, along with relatives and friends, decided to do something different this Thanksgiving.
I have written about my Crown Princess Thanksgiving cruise and you may click here to read all about it.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two things happening in the cruise industry:
1. Carnival Cruise Lines will pull the Carnival Splendor from New York in November 2014.
The Splendor currently offers cruises from the Big Apple to the Bahamas, but will be re-positioned to Miami for the 2014-15 winter season.
Unfortunately, there is no word on whether Carnival Splendor will return to New York.
Prospective cruise passengers can still look to Norwegian Cruise Line to provide sailings from New York to the Caribbean aboard their newest ship, Norwegian Breakaway, and the older, Norwegian Gem.
The Getaway is also expected to dazzle cruise enthusiasts of all walks.
You may begin booking cruises for the Norwegian Getaway, but the first cruise in February may already be sold out. Check with your Travel Agent for availability.
Try A Group Cruise
A group cruise is comprised of at least 8 cabins with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise vacation.
<>Tip: Least expensive time to cruise - If you really want to have the thrill of a cruise vacation, but not pay too much money, the least expensive time to cruise is now - actually anytime between August and early spring.
If you can get away during the fall and winter months, you will spend far less than someone cruising in the summer.
Caution: Any cruise that includes a holiday (President's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, etc.) will cost more. Avoid cruising then, if possible.
Happy cruise saving!
February 2014 Cruise Specials
February is an off month for cruising, except of course for those escaping the brutal cold of winter to the warmth of the Caribbean islands, so expect to find great deals on several available itineraries.
Here are 5 of many available February 2014 cruise specials:
1. Carnival Sensation offers a 3-day itinerary from Port Canaveral to Nassau, Bahamas starting at $179/person (double occupancy).
2. Celebrity Century offers a 3-day itinerary from Ft. Lauderdale to Nassau and Coco Cay, Bahamas starting at $179/person (double occupancy).
3. Disney Dream has a 3-day sailing from Port Canaveral, Florida to Nassau and Castaway Cay, Bahamas starting at $380/person (double occupancy).
4. Ruby Princess offers a 5-day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to the Cozumel, Mexico and Grand Cayman starting at $279/person (double occupancy).
5. Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas has a 3-day itinerary from Port Canaveral to Nassau and Coco Cay starting at $259/person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many. Check with your Travel Agent or let us help you.
You may send us a Cruise Quote Request.
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you.
See you next month. Happy New Year!
|Back to Back Issues Page|