|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue November 2013
November 17, 2013
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- Carnival Early Saver Rate
2. Cruise Industry News
- World's Biggest Ship Slowed
3. Try A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Specials for January 2014
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
Since the last time you visited us, we have added new pages. One such page is Carnival Early Saver Rate.
Have you ever wondered which of Carnival's rates is best? When is the right time to book to grab the best rate?
Generally, the earlier you book, the better your chances of getting the best rate - the Early Saver Rate.
Learn more about Carnival's Early Saver Rate.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two things happening in the cruise industry:
1. The world's biggest cruise ship, Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas, is experiencing propulsion issues and may be taken to drydock earlier than scheduled.
She is officially scheduled for drydock (period of upgrade, renovation or maintenance) in 2015, but may go earlier. This is due to the fact that the ship is moving more slowly and this affecting its arrival and departure times from Caribbean ports.
Allure of the Seas currently provides 7-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises.
Try A Group Cruise
A group cruise is comprised of at least 8 cabins with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had from cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise vacation.
Tip: Shop Around for Travel Insurance - At the time of booking, you will be offered travel insurance. This is optional, but it is a good thing to have. You just never know.
However, before saying "Yes" shop around. Try companies like TravelGuard and Allianz to see what rates they offer. Make the comparison and then your purchase.
Happy cruise saving!
Caribbean Cruise Specials for January 2014
January is an off month for cruising, except of course for those escaping the brutal cold of winter to the warmth of the Caribbean islands, so expect to find great deals on several available itineraries.
Here are 5 of many available cruise deals for January 2014:
1. Carnival offers a 4-day sailing from Miami to the Western Caribbean starting at $159/person (double occupancy).
2. Celebrity offers a 3-day itinerary from Ft. Lauderdale to the Bahamas starting at $199/person (double occupancy).
3. Disney has a 4-day sailing from Galveston, Texas to Cozumel, Mexico starting under $900/person (double occupancy).
4. Princess Cruises offers a 5-day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to the Western Caribbean starting at $299/person (double occupancy).
5. Royal Caribbean has a 4-day itinerary from Tampa, Florida to Cozumel, Mexico starting at $249/person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many. Check with your Travel Agent or let us help you.
You may send us a Cruise Quote Request.
See you next month. Happy Thanksgiving!
|Back to Back Issues Page|