|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue January 2015
January 31, 2015
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
Welcome to all new subscribers!
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Discount Promotion
2. Cruise Industry News
- Carnival Opens Bookings On The "Vista"
3. Plan A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Deals for April 2015
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
Royal Caribbean Cruise Discount Promotion
We have entered the "Wave Season" in the cruise industry. This is the time of year, January through March, when most families book their cruise vacation for the year.
During this time, cruise lines offer competing incentives to attract customers. You can see what Royal Caribbean is offering now through February.
Learn more about Royal Caribbean's discount offers. You may just see something that you like. Click here.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two of several things happening in the cruise industry:
1. Carnival Opens Bookings On The "Vista"!
Carnival's newest and biggest ship, Carnival Vista, will debut in Europe in 2016. The Vista will make several long sailings overseas, before its transatlantic voyage to the United States.
Carnival is currently inviting Carnival cruise fans to be among the first to explore this new and phenomenal ship. You can book an European itinerary aboard the Vista or plan to take the ride across the Atlantic Ocean.
Bookings can be made now. Contact your Travel Professional for more details, or ask us to help. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you heard the hype surrounding Disney's blockbuster movie, "Frozen"? The adventure continues.
Starting summer 2015, Frozen will arrive on Disney sailings. Expect to meet the cast, especially Olaf whose favorite time of year is summer.
Disney plans many magical "Frozen" moments aboard their ships, including sailings to Europe and Alaska.
Make plans to enjoy more of Frozen, this time on the high seas.
Plan A Group Cruise
A group cruise is generally comprised of at least 8 cabins (number varies by cruise lines), each with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, wedding, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise ship vacation.
Tip: Choose Carefully When to Shop
One of the thrills of a cruise ship vacation is the opportunity to buy duty-free goods. You can buy items onboard the ship or in ports of call. The key is to get the best bang for your bucks.
Here are two things to remember about shopping on a cruise ship vacation:
1. Identify items you want in the ship's shops, but do not buy them right away. When you arrive at your port of call, visit the "recommended" shops and search for the same items. You will sometimes find a better price in the port.
2. Never buy an item onboard the ship during the first couple of days. Wait until the ship is docked or when you have a day or two of the cruise remaining. More often than not, prices of items sold aboard the ship are discounted on port days and also just before the cruise ends.
April 2015 Caribbean Cruise Deals
Before listing some cruise deals for April 2015, I must tell you that there are some super cool savings currently available on last minute March cruises. Click here for March cruise offers!
Here are 6 of many available April 2015 Caribbean cruise deals (prices below do not include taxes and port charges):
1. Carnival Ecstasy offers a 4-day cruise from Miami on April 13th to Key West and Cozumel, starting at $249 per person (double occupancy).
2. Celebrity Constellation offers a 5-day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale on April 4th to Key West and Cozumel, starting at $499 per person (double occupancy).
3. Holland America's ms Ryndam offers a 7-day cruise from Tampa on April 12th to the Western Caribbean, starting at $599 per person (double occupancy).
4. Norwegian Jewel has a 7-day cruise from Houston on April 11th to the Western Caribbean, starting at $469 per person (double occupancy).
5. The Regal Princess (newest ship!) has a 7-day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale on April 5th to the Eastern Caribbean, starting at $704 per person (double occupancy).
6. Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas has 5-day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale to Labadee, Haiti and Ocho Rios, Jamaica on April 20th, starting at $430 per person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many April 2015 cruise sailings. Click here for other cruise deals.
You may also check with your Travel Agent, the cruise line directly, or let us help you.
Book directly atPetesTravel.com or send us a Cruise Quote Request.
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you!
See you next month, and remember to "Go have fun!
|Back to Back Issues Page|