|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Lovers - Issue July 2015
August 01, 2015
|Hello, Fellow Cruise Lovers!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
Welcome to all new subscribers!
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- Carnival Liberty Southeastern Caribbean Cruise Getaway
2. Cruise Industry News
- Carnival Presents Exclusive Shore Excursions
3. Plan A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Deals for October 2015
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
Carnival Liberty Southeastern Caribbean Cruise Getaway
Only two weeks ago, my family and some friends (15 people total) returned from a Carnival Liberty Southeastern Caribbean cruise getaway. I have shared my experience on the website.
Would you like to learn more about my recent cruise experience? - Click here to get the information.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two of several things happening in the cruise industry:
1. Carnival Presents Exclusive Shore Excursions
What are these?
Carnival Cruise Line is offering shore excursions that no other cruise offers in shared ports of call.
One example of these Only On Carnival tour options involves staying in a Jamaican home for the day, complete with a private beach and an island lunch. Yummy!
These special tours are currently offered in Cozumel, Mexico; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; and St. Thomas, USVI.
In less than a year, Norwegian has increased its "suggested" gratuity rates. The rates were last increased in March 2015.
The new gratuity rates are as follows:
1. $15.50 (previously $14.95) for those guests in suites; and, 2. $13.50 (previously $12.95) for all other guests.
The effective date for the new gratuity rates is August 1, 2015.
Plan A Group Cruise
A group cruise is generally comprised of at least 8 cabins (number varies by cruise lines), each with 2 or more passengers.
Group Cruise Ideas: graduation celebration, retirement celebration, family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, wedding, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
On this cruise, each guest is asked to bring a backpack with supplies for orphans in Cozumel. Petes Travel Center will provide the backpacks and guests are asked to volunteer to add the supplies.
The dates are February 15-20, 2016 - Presidents' Day week. It is a 5-day sailing aboard Carnival Elation out of New Orleans to Cozumel and Progreso, Mexico.
Prices for inside cabins start under $400 per person and under $450 per person for oceanview cabins. In addition, each cabin will have $50 to spend onboard the ship.
For more information on this group cruise, click here.
To reserve your cabin, click here.
If you are retired, then this cruise is for you.
Sail like royalty aboard the beautiful Emerald Princess next March and escape the brutal North American winter.
The cruise is set for March 14-19, 2016 and will sail from Ft. Lauderdale.
For more information and to reserve your cabin, click here.
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise ship vacation.
Tip: Look Out for Cruise Promotions
In the realm of heightened cruise competition, every cruise line wants to win. That means more cruise deals for you.
Cruise lines are constantly trying to out-do each other. You may get an offer of onboard credit, a free beverage package, an internet credit package, etc., from different cruise lines.
To find the right deal, it's best that you check with a travel professional. Some deals are not what they appear to be, and others are really great.
Your travel professional will help you find a cruise deal that is genuine and really helps you to save.
This will set you up for a nice cruise saving.
October 2015 Caribbean Cruise Deals
Before listing some cruise deals for October 2015, I must tell you that you may get lucky booking a last minute September cruise. Click here for September cruise offers!
Here are 6 of many available October 2015 Caribbean cruise deals (prices below do not include taxes and port charges):
1. Carnival Ecstasy offers a 4-day cruise from Miami with a live concert on October 19th to Key West and Cozumel, starting at $219 per person (double occupancy).
2. Celebrity Infinity offers a 7-day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale on October 29th to the Western Caribbean, starting at $639 per person (double occupancy).
3. Holland America's ms-Westerdam offers a 7-day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale on October 31st to the Eastern Caribbean, starting at $559 per person.
4. Norwegian Star has a 6-day cruise from Tampa on October 19th to the Western Caribbean, starting at $524 per person (double occupancy).
5. Regal Princess (newest ship) has a 10-day cruise from New York to the Eastern Caribbean and then to Ft. Lauderdale on October 24th, starting at $799 per person (double occupancy).
6. Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas has a 7-day cruise from Galveston on October 4th to the Western Caribbean, starting at $459 per person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many September 2015 cruise sailings. Click here for other cruise deals.
You may also check with your Travel Agent, the cruise line directly, or let us help you.
Book directly at PetesTravel.com or send us a Cruise Quote Request.
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you!
See you next month, and remember to "Go have fun!"
|Back to Back Issues Page|