Finding ways to save on cruise vacations ensures that your family getaway is a lot more fun than it already is. Taking a Caribbean cruise is fun anytime, but savings are always welcome.
You have found the page where you will click through to PayPal to make a donation to help with our site development.
To say "Thank you", I have a gift for you. Click the PayPal "Donate" button below to donate and then collect your gift.
NOW, for those who have already donated, click the link below to get your e-book. Learn how to save on your cruise package, then take your family to the high seas and to a family vacation of savings.
Whether or not you made a donation to get a free copy of the e-book mentioned above, I also want you to consider getting the Intelligent Cruiser. I guarantee that the author gives you helpful tips on how to save on any cruise vacation.
I bought a copy of the book and read the entire thing.
Some things you will learn are:
1. How to save before you book your cruise - when is the best time to book cruise, available discounts, etc.
2. How to save onboard the ship - spa deals, specialty restaurants, shopping, etc.
3. How to get on the VIP list and have a more "royal" cruise than others.
4. How fly for free - it can be controversial, but it is legitimate.
5. How to save on shore excursions - deciding whether or not to book shore activities on board the ship.
I have a family of five and therefore I constantly look for the best deals whenever we travel. I know that you will enjoy this ebook that goes a far way in showing you many ways to save on cruise vacations to anywhere.
Now that you have found a way to make your vacation more fun by spending less, share the word with everyone who would love to know.
Click the banner above to buy your copy of the book or CLICK HERE.
Riu Palace Jamaica
Secrets The Vine Cancun
Breathless Punta Cana
Dreams Sugar Bay St. Thomas
Riu Palace Paradise Island
Riu Palace Antillas Aruba (New!)
Sunscape Montego Bay, Jamaica
See Las Vegas!