Explorer Of The Seas Docked at Cape Liberty
Cruises from Cape Liberty (Bayonne, NJ), in addition to New York, are available to people living in the northeastern U.S. This is exciting for people who enjoy cruising from the Big Apple, or near it.
While the Cape Liberty Cruise Port is located in Bayonne, New Jersey, it is not far from New York City and is therefore a perfect gateway for cruise passengers with easy access to New York.
Celebrity has one ship with itineraries from Bayonne: Celebrity Summit. Royal Caribbean also has one ship sailing from Cape Liberty: Explorer Of The Seas.
Oceanview Cabin on Explorer Of The Seas
You will be happy to know that your family can book a cruise vacation out of Cape Liberty to Bermuda (not really a Caribbean island), the Bahamas, the eastern Caribbean and the southern Caribbean.
Both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean offer Bermuda cruises, as well as sailings to the eastern Caribbean. Royal Caribbean also offers cruise itineraries to the Bahamas.
One important thing to know is that not all cruises from the Cape Liberty Cruise Port are offered year-round.
In fact, only Royal Caribbean's 9-day cruise to the eastern Caribbean is available for most months of the year.
Check with a Travel Agent for when other sailings are available.
Cape Liberty offers cruises of varying lengths, from 5-nights to as many as 11-nights. Therefore, it should be easy for your family to book an exciting cruise vacation from that port.
Meet the Celebrity Summit
1. Celebrity Summit offers a 6-night Bermuda cruise to Kings Wharf.
2. Celebrity Summit also offers a 7-night Bermuda cruise to Kings Wharf.
3. Celebrity Summit offers a 7-night cruise to the Eastern Caribbean with stops in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands; and, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Explorer Of The Seas
1. Explorer Of The Seas offers 5-night and 6-night Bermuda cruises to Kings Wharf.
2. Explorer Of The Seas offers a 7-night cruises to the Bahamas with stops in Port Canaveral, Florida ; Nassau, Bahamas; and, Cococay (Little Stirrup Cay), Bahamas.
3. Explorer Of the Seas offers 9-night cruises to the Eastern Caribbean with stops in San Juan; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, USVI; Samana, Dominican Republic; and Labadee (Labadie), Haiti.
4. Explorer Of The Seas offers 10-night cruises to the Eastern Caribbean with stops in Labadee (Labadie), San Juan, Charlotte Amalie, and Philipsburg.
5. Explorer Of The Seas offers 11-night cruises to the eastern/southern Caribbean with stops in Labadee (Labadie), San Juan, Philipsburg, St. John's, Antigua and, Basseterre, St. Kitts.
Did you see any exciting cruise itinerary above? I believe you did. Go ahead and book one of several cruises from Cape Liberty.
When you return, please re-visit this website to share your Caribbean cruise story.
Riu Palace Jamaica
Secrets The Vine Cancun
Breathless Punta Cana
Dreams Sugar Bay St. Thomas
Riu Palace Paradise Island
Riu Palace Antillas Aruba (New!)
Sunscape Montego Bay, Jamaica
See Las Vegas!