|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue September 2014
October 01, 2014
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
Welcome to all new subscribers!
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- Caribbean Cruise Destinations (re-designed)
2. Cruise Industry News
- Carnival Cruise Lines Extends Great Vacation Guarantee
3. Plan A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Deals for November 2014
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
Caribbean Cruise Destinations - Re-designed
We have re-designed our webpage on Caribbean cruise destinations. Learn which cruise options are available, possible ports of call, and choose one that suits you.
Interested? Click here to read all about it.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two of several things happening in the cruise industry:
1. Carnival Cruise Lines Extends Great Vacation Guarantee Offer
Carnival Cruise Lines is by far the world's largest cruise line, offering unforgettable vacations to people of all walks of life. And, they are willing to back that up with a sweet offer - the Great Vacation Guarantee.
This offer was launched earlier and is now being extended through 2015. What is it?
Carnival invites you to book one of their cruises and if within 24 hours of sailing you change your mind, the company will refund 110% of your expenses, provide complimentary transportation to get you home and even give you $100 shipboard credit to spend on a future cruise.
This is undeniably a sweet deal!
Here is a list of new ships that your favorite cruise lines will debut for the remainder of 2014 and into 2015:
1. Costa Cruise Lines - Costa Diadema - November 2014 2. Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas - November 2014 3. Royal Caribbean - Anthem of the Seas - April 2015 4. Norwegian Cruise Lines - Norwegian Escape - November 2015
Be among the first to sail on these brand new ships. Check with your Travel Professional for booking details.
Plan A Group Cruise
A group cruise is generally comprised of at least 8 cabins (number varies by cruise lines) with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, wedding, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
**Group Cruise for April 6 - 10, 2015
Plan now to get away for spring break, April 6 - 10th. Join those who will sail with Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas from Port Canaveral to Coco Cay and Nassau (Bahamas).
Fares start at under $520/person for oceanview cabins and under $480/person for inside cabins (fares do not include taxes & port charges). The fare payment scheduled is flexible - $150/cabin due the end of each month starting in October, with final payment due January 15th.
For more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make this a "Bahama Spring Break Thing!"
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise vacation.
Tip: Book a Group Cruise With Carnival or Royal Caribbean!
Booking a group cruise requires having at least two people per cabin for eight cabins. As a "Thank you" for bringing the cruise line this extra business, you will get rewarded.
Carnival Cruise Lines or Royal Caribbean International will reward you by giving you credit equaling the average cruise fare paid by all members in your group. So, if you have 16 guests and the average fare works out to be $350, that is the amount that you have as a credit. As the group leader, you can apply this amount to your fare and end up paying a lot less than everyone else.
Now you know why booking a group cruise is so cool. You will save money. If you are interested in a group cruise, get with your travel professional, or let us help you.
November 2014 Caribbean Cruise Deals
Before listing some cruise deals for November, I must tell you that there are some super cool savings currently available on last minute October cruises. Click here for October cruise savings!
Here are 6 of many available November 2014 Caribbean cruise deals (fares do not include taxes and port charges):
1. Carnival Sensation offers a 4-day itinerary from Port Canaveral to the Bahamas on November 9th and 16th, starting at $189/person (double occupancy).
2. Carnival Splendor offers a 7-day itinerary from Miami to the Western Caribbean on November 30th, starting at $210/person (double occupancy).
3. Celebrity Constellation offers a 5-day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to the Western Caribbean on November 24th, starting at $349/person (double occupancy).
4. Norwegian Getaway (New Ship!) offers a 7-day cruise from Miami to the Eastern Caribbean on November 1st, starting at $419/person (double occupancy).
5. Regal Princess (New Ship!) offers a 7-day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to the Eastern Caribbean on November 16th, starting at $449/person (double occupancy).
6. Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas has a 7-day itinerary from Galveston, Texas to the Western Caribbean on November 30th, starting at $318/person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many November sailings. Click here for other cruise deals.
You may also check with your Travel Agent, the cruise line directly, or let us help you.
Book directly atPetesTravel.com or send us a Cruise
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you!
See you next month!
|Back to Back Issues Page|