|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue January 2014
February 01, 2014
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
Welcome to all new subscribers!
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- Additional Costs Onboard Ship
2. Cruise Industry News
- Carnival Offers Cruise Excursions Price Guarantee
3. Try A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Specials for March 2014
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
At a time when everyone is looking to cut costs, it is important not be surprised by additional costs.
One of our newest pages at All-Inclusive Caribbean Cruises identifies some possible additional costs on board your cruise ship. Click here to read all about them.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two things happening in the cruise industry:
1. Carnival Cruise Lines offers cruise excursions price guarantee.
Per Carnival Cruise Lines, if you can find a lower price for a shore excursion booked with them before or during your cruise, they will offer you 110% of the difference in price as onboard credit. The credit is usually processed between 24 - 48 hours.
That is great news for Carnival passengers!
Great news for those who live near the cruise port in Norfolk - Carnival will return there in 2015.
You might have heard that Carnival pulled its only ship, Carnival Glory, from there this year, due to the increased cost of some environmental compliance requirements. The cruise line is equipping its ships to meet these requirements and will be adding spring and fall sailings from Norfolk next year.
Carnival is yet to say which
ship will offer such sailings. Stay tuned.
Try A Group Cruise
A group cruise is comprised of at least 8 cabins with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
**Group Cruise for October 4 - 9
We are excited to invite you to join us on a group cruise to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands this October. Deposits are only $25/person for couples and are due by March 10th. Final fares start at $413/person.
Find all the details on what promises to
be an exciting sailing this fall at: Annual Group Cruise.
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise vacation.
<>Tip: Save on Shore Excursions - In light of Carnival Cruise Lines' new shore excursions price guarantee offer, let's talk about how to save on shore excursions.
The simple way to save here is to check for third parties offering shore excursions in the ports you'll visit. If you book with online travel stores like CruiseDirect or Expedia, they will offer you shore excursions. Compare the prices with what your Travel Agent may find for you from the cruise line.
You can save, if you shop around for shore excursions.
Caution: Take every step to ensure that you are buying shore excursions from a reputable operator.
Happy cruise saving!
March 2014 Cruise Specials
March is a great time to cruise. It is just before the spring break season when prices tend to rise. And, especially now when the winter has been so brutal, it is a great time to get away.
Here are 5 of many available March 2014 cruise specials (fares do not include taxes and port charges):
1. Carnival Paradise offers a 4-day itinerary from Tampa, Florida on March 13th to Cozumel starting at $309/person (double occupancy).
2. Celebrity Constellation offers a 5-day itinerary from Ft. Lauderdale on March 3rd to Cozumel and Key West starting at $299/person (double occupancy).
3. Disney Wonder has a 5-day sailing from Miami on March 2nd to Cozumel and Castaway Cay (private Bahamian island) starting at $751/person (double occupancy).
4. Ruby Princess offers a 5-day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale on March 1st. to Cozumel, Mexico and Grand Cayman starting at $359/person (double occupancy).
5. Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas has a 4-day itinerary from Tampa, Florida on March 6th to Cozumel starting at $404/person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many. Check with your Travel Agent or let us help you.
You may book directly at PetesTravel.com or send us a Cruise Quote Request.
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you!
See you next month.
|Back to Back Issues Page|