|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue April 2014
April 30, 2014
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
Welcome to all new subscribers!
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- New England Fun Ship Vacation
2. Cruise Industry News
- Carnival Adds Third Ship to Galveston Cruise Port
3. Plan A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Deals for June 2014
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
New England Fun Ship Vacation
Yes, I understand that this e-zine is largely Caribbean cruises based. However, we have decided to expand somewhat to include cruises to other Fun Ship (Carnival) destinations.
One of our newest pages at All-Inclusive Caribbean Cruises looks at Carnival Fun Ship cruises to the hotly desired New England frontier. Click here to read this page.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two of several things happening in the cruise industry:
1. Carnival Adds a Third Ship the Galveston Cruise Port.
Carnival does it again, providing prospective cruise passengers with more cruise space than any other cruise line. This time, Carnival adds a third ship to its itineraries from the Galveston Cruise Port.
Starting in February 2015, Carnival Freedom will join Carnival Magic and Carnival Triumph in Galveston. Before its deployment, the Freedom will undergo a makeover to add Carnival 2.0, making it even more of a "Fun Ship."
Carnival Freedom will offer 7-day year-round cruises from Galveston to the western Caribbean.
Royal Caribbean International is set to unveil the fastest internet service at sea. The cruise line will be adding this improved internet service first to Oasis of the Seas and then on its Quantum Class on ships.
Caribbean claims that this boost to its internet service will be "more internet bandwidth than every other cruise ship of every other cruise line in the world combined." And the passengers all say, "Amen!"
Plan A Group Cruise
A group cruise is comprised of at least 8 cabins (Carnival Cruises - varies with other cruise lines) with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
**Group Cruise for October 4 - 9
We are excited to invite you to join us on a group cruise to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands this October. Deposits are only $25/person and are due by May 10th. Final fares start at $413/person.
Find all the details on what promises to be an exciting sailing this fall at: Annual Group Cruise.
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise vacation.
Tip: Fall Cruise Savings!
If you want to cruise this year, and you do not have to go during the summer, plan to cruise during the fall months. Actually, you can plan to cruise from as early as August through early November. Cruise prices are the lowest during the fall. You will certainly save yourself a bundle.
Happy cruise saving!
June 2014 Caribbean Cruise Deals
Before listing some cruise deals for June, I must tell you that there are some super cool savings currently available on last minute May cruises. Click here for May cruise savings!
Here are 5 of many available June 2014 Caribbean cruise deals (fares do not include taxes and port charges):
1. Carnival Victory offers a 5-day itinerary from Miami on June 9th to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, and Nassau starting at $339/person (double occupancy).
2. Carnival Ecstasy offers a 4-day itinerary from Miami on June 2nd to Key West and Cozumel (with Carnival Live Concert) starting at $319/person (double occupancy).
3. Norwegian Sky offers a 4-day sailing from Miami on June 2nd to Freeport, Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas) starting at $329/person (double occupancy).
4. Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas offers a 4-day sailing from Port Canaveral on June 2nd to Coco Cay and Nassau starting at $409/person (double occupancy).
5. Royal Caribbean's Vision of the Seas has a 4-day itinerary from Ft. Lauderdale on June 19th to Cozumel starting at $349/person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many June sailings. Click here for other June cruises.
You may also check with your Travel Agent, the cruise line directly, or let us help you.
Book directly atPetesTravel.com or send us a Cruise Quote Request.
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you!
See you next month!
|Back to Back Issues Page|