|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue December 2014
December 31, 2014
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
Welcome to all new subscribers!
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- Norwegian Caribbean Caribbean Cruise Line
2. Cruise Industry News
- Wave Season - Grab a Deal
3. Plan A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Deals for February 2015
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
Norwegian Caribbean Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line offers several itineraries to exciting Caribbean destinations and has been doing so for many years.
Learn more about Norwegian's Caribbean offerings. You may just see something that you like. Click here.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two of several things happening in the cruise industry:
1. Wave Season - Grab a Deal!
January through March is dubbed the "Wave Season" in the cruising industry. This is the time of year when most families and groups book their cruise vacation for the year.
In light of this fact, cruise lines step up the competition to win customers by offering several incentives to book.
Now is the time to get with a Travel Professional to find the best available cruise deals. Contact your Travel Professional for additional details. Or, email me at email@example.com.
Carnival Corporation, which owns several cruise lines (Costa, Holland America, Princess Cruises, etc.), recently boasted that it has added 30 new ships since 2007. But, the company will not stop there.
In 2016, Carnival will add Carnival Vista, followed by a similar ship in 2018.
In addition, the parent company Carnival Corporation will add a new Holland America ship to the mix.
We are told to expect 10 new ships between 2015 and 2018. Look out for them and plan to sail on one.
It is super cool to sail on a brand new cruise ship!
Plan A Group Cruise
A group cruise is generally comprised of at least 8 cabins (number varies by cruise lines), each with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, wedding, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise ship vacation.
Tip: Visit the Spa When the Ship's Docked in Port
One of the thrills of a cruise ship vacation is the opportunity you get to relax at the spa. However, spa treatments generally cost you more on a ship than on land. Nevertheless, you can save on your spa treatment.
Spa treatments are sometimes offered at discounted rates onboard the ship. These discounts are generally given on days that the ship is docked at a port of call or towards the end of the cruise.
Plan to visit the spa on one of your port days. You may go ashore, get something done and then return early. You will know how to plan this. However, you must be on the lookout for the spa discounts.
February 2015 Caribbean Cruise Deals
Before listing some cruise deals for February 2015, I must tell you that there are some super cool savings currently available on last minute January cruises. Click here for January cruise offers!
Here are 6 of many available February 2015 Caribbean cruise deals (prices below do not include taxes and port charges):
1. Carnival Sensation offers a 4-day cruise from Port Canaveral on February 8th to the Bahamas, starting at $169 per person (double occupancy).
2. Celebrity Constellation offers a 5-day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale on February 21st to Key West and Cozumel, starting at $379 per person (double occupancy).
3. Holland America's ms Westerdam offers a 7-day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale on February 28th to the Eastern Caribbean, starting at $499 per person (double occupancy).
4. Norwegian Dawn has a 7-day cruise from New Orleans on February 8th to the Western Caribbean, starting at $379 per person (double occupancy).
5. The Caribbean Princess has a 5-day cruise from Ft. Lauderdale on February 21st to Cozumel and Majahaul, starting at $349 per person (double occupancy).
6. Royal Caribbean's Brilliance of the Seas has 4-day cruise from Tampa to Cozumel on February 5th, starting at $382 per person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many February 2015 sailings. Click here for other cruise deals.
You may also check with your Travel Agent, the cruise line directly, or let us help you.
Book directly atPetesTravel.com or send us a Cruise Quote Request.
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you!
See you next month, and Happy New Year!
|Back to Back Issues Page|