|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue October 2014
November 02, 2014
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
Welcome to all new subscribers!
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- Carnival Victory Fall Cruise Getaway
2. Cruise Industry News
- Oasis of the Seas Upgraded
3. Plan A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Deals for December 2014
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
Carnival Victory Fall Cruise Getaway
In the first week of October I led a group of people to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands on a 5-day Carnival Victory cruise.
Do you want to hear more? Click here to read all about it.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two of several things happening in the cruise industry:
1. Oasis of the Seas Upgraded
In addition to the fact that it is one of the two largest cruise ships on the seas, Oasis of the Seas has been upgraded.
The ship recently came out of dry-dock, fitted with some things you will love. These include: 1. Dynamic Dining (Guests are longer assigned to one of two main dining rooms, but are now allowed to choose from several different places to eat); 2. new places to shop such as Michael Kors and Britto Art Gallery; and, 3. high speed Internet at sea for streaming movies, music and surfing social network.
This is undeniably sweet! Go enjoy Oasis of the Seas!
Guests on Holland America's 15 ships will continue to be treated with an offering of Dancing With the Stars (DWTS). In addition to getting lessons in some dances seen on the show and meeting some of the stars, guests will be invited to participate in a DWTS competition.
Can you dance? Get ready to learn how to and beat other guests in a dancing competition.
Plan A Group Cruise
A group cruise is generally comprised of at least 8 cabins (number varies by cruise lines), each with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, wedding, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
**Upcoming Group Cruise for April 6 - 10, 2015
Plan now to get away for spring break, April 6 - 10th. Join those who will sail aboard Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas from Port Canaveral to Coco Cay and Nassau (Bahamas).
Fares start at under $520/person for oceanview cabins and under $480/person for inside cabins (fares do not include taxes & port charges).
The fare payment scheduled is flexible - $200/cabin is due November 30th, with final payments due January 15th.
For more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make this a "Bahama Spring Break Thing!"
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise ship vacation.
Tip: Work with a Travel Professional to Find Available Cruise Deals!
It is a fact that whenever cruise lines get ready to promote new deals they send the information to travel professionals first. This group is heavily depended on to bring in new customers and so they are the first to know what deals are coming.
Whenever you are ready to book a cruise, you may not be aware of all the current promotions. However, if there is one that will save you some money your Travel Agent will know about it. Contact a travel professional before booking and save some money.
December 2014 Caribbean Cruise Deals
Before listing some cruise deals for December, I must tell you that there are some super cool savings currently available on last minute November cruises. Click here for November cruise savings!
Here are 6 of many available December 2014 Caribbean cruise deals (fares do not include taxes and port charges):
1. Carnival Fascination offers a 5-day itinerary from Jacksonville to the Bahamas on December 6th, starting at $139/person (double occupancy).
2. Carnival Liberty offers a 7-day itinerary from Port Canaveral to the Eastern Caribbean on December 13th, starting at $239/person (double occupancy).
3. Celebrity Constellation offers a 5-day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to the Western Caribbean on December 8th, starting at $399/person (double occupancy).
4. Norwegian Breakaway (New Ship!) offers a 7-day cruise from New York City to the Bahamas December 14th, starting at $419/person (double occupancy).
5. Royal Princess (New Ship!) offers a 5-day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale to the Eastern Caribbean on December 4th, starting at $299/person (double occupancy).
6. Royal Caribbean's Serenade of the Seas has a 7-day itinerary from New Orleans to the Western Caribbean on December 6th, starting at $329/person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many December sailings. Click here for other cruise deals.
You may also check with your Travel Agent, the cruise line directly, or let us help you.
Book directly atPetesTravel.com or send us a Cruise
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you!
See you next month!
|Back to Back Issues Page|