|Back to Back Issues Page|
Caribbean Cruise Specials - Issue June 2014
June 30, 2014
|Hello, Cruise Enthusiasts!
As always, we are thankful for your subscription and sincerely hope that you are being helped.
Welcome to all new subscribers!
We believe that you will find the information in this issue quite helpful.
In This Issue
1. New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
- New England Fun Ship Vacation
2. Cruise Industry News
- Popular Ships to Leave the Caribbean
3. Plan A Group Cruise
4. Cruise Saving Tip
5. Caribbean Cruise Deals for August 2014
New Page at All-Inclusive-Caribbean-Cruises.net
New England Fun Ship Vacation
Like those who look for sun and sand in the Caribbean, others look for history, quaintness and foliage in New England/Canada.
One of our newest pages at All-Inclusive Caribbean Cruises looks at cruises to New England/Canada that are becoming quite popular for their offering of a peek into history and a chance to see amazing fall colors.
Interested? Click here to read all about it.
Cruise Industry News
Here are two of several things happening in the cruise industry:
1. Popular Ships to Leave the Caribbean.
In an effort to shore up their presence in other markets, some Caribbean cruise lines are moving ships overseas.
Among the ships leaving the Caribbean to ply other routes are: Carnival Legend moving to Australia; the Norwegian Epic (their largest ship) moving to Europe; and the Quantum of the Seas (Royal Caribbean's newest ship that debuts this November), moving to Shanghai. The Quantum will sail the Caribbean for six (6) months before being re-positioned.
If you would like to experience any of these ships before redeployment, it is time to book your cruise.
Check with your Travel Agent for additional information.
Cruise lines ought to be credited with always looking for ways to entice, engage and satisfy their customers. It has long been felt that new ports of call need to be opened and your favorite cruise line is doing just that.
Carnival Corp. and a partner are developing Amber Cove on the northern coast of the Dominican Republic; Norwegian Cruise Lines is looking to build Harvest Cay, an ecology-themed port of call in southern Belize; and Royal Caribbean is working at Sugar Point in Barbados.
These soon-to-be ports promise to add freshness to Caribbean cruise itineraries. You should watch out for more information on these developments.
Plan A Group Cruise
A group cruise is comprised of at least 8 cabins (Carnival Cruises - varies with other cruise lines) with 2 or more passengers.
Group cruise ideas: family reunions, employee appreciation, club or organization fundraiser, girlfriends' getaway, couples' retreat, church outing, wedding, etc.
Reasons for planning a group cruise:
1. Cruising with a group is much more fun than cruising alone. I have done both and really prefer sailing with a group. Furthermore, there are perks to be had when cruising as a group.
Plan your group cruise today. Learn more about group cruises here.
**Group Cruise for October 4 - 9
We are excited to invite you to join us on a group cruise to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands this October. You may deposit $200/person now, but final payments are due by August 1st.
all the details on what promises to be an exciting sailing this fall at: Annual Group Cruise.
Cruise Saving Tip
Here is something everyone loves - learning how to save a buck or two on their cruise vacation.
Tip: Cruise Deals Galore this Summer & Fall!
There is an over-abundance of ships sailing the Caribbean this summer through fall. This is true because the economic downturn in Europe resulted in some ships being re-positioned to the Caribbean.
Good news for you! Cruise prices are down!
If you have been thinking of sailing, now is the time to do it. Cruise lines continue to offer amazing deals. Explore your options with a Travel Professional and save with one of these cruise deals, while you still can.
Happy cruise saving!
August 2014 Caribbean Cruise Deals
Before listing some cruise deals for August, I must tell you that there are some super cool savings currently available on last minute July cruises. Click here for July cruise savings!
Here are 5 of many available August 2014 Caribbean cruise deals (fares do not include taxes and port charges):
1. Carnival Ecstasy offers a 4-day itinerary from Miami on August 25th to Key West and Cozumel, starting at $189/person (double occupancy).
2. Carnival Elation offers a 5-day itinerary from New Orleans on August 23rd to Cozumel and Progreso, starting at $279/person (double occupancy).
3. Norwegian Sky offers a 4-day sailing from Miami on August 25th to Freeport, Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay (Bahamas) starting at $179/person (double occupancy).
4. Caribbean Princess offers a 5-day sailing from Ft. Lauderdale on August 23rd to Grand Cayman and Cozumel, starting at $299/person (double occupancy).
5. Royal Caribbean's Enchantment of the Seas has a 4-day itinerary from Port Canaveral on August 4th and 11th to Coco Cay and Nassau starting at $249/person and on August 25th starting at $179/person (double occupancy).
The above offers are just a few of many August sailings. Click here for other August cruise deals.
You may also check with your Travel Agent, the cruise line directly, or let us help you.
Book directly atPetesTravel.com or send us a Cruise Quote Request.
If you know someone who may benefit from this e-zine, encourage him/her to subscribe. Thank you!
See you next month!
|Back to Back Issues Page|